Office: (218) 724-7900
Cell: (218) 391-7700
|Professional, full-time Realtor since 1991, dedicated to providing superior representation and service to every client.
Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR) designation demonstrates commitment to buyers by providing a high level of service and expertise.
- Finding the perfect home.
- Negotiating the purchase on the buyers behalf.
- Explaining all Real Estate forms thoroughly.
- Obtaining the necessary property information so the buyer can make an informed decision.
- Assisting the buyer in obtaining financing and home inspections, and handling the details of the transaction.
Graduate of the Residential Institute (GRI) and member of the Residential Sales Council.
President of the Duluth Area Association of Realtors 1998-99 and member of the Board of Directors since 2003.
Masters Degrees in Business Administration from the University of MN - Duluth in 1998.
When not helping clients, Mark enjoys activities with his family; wife, Alison, and son, Tim. Favorite activities include spending time at his lake cabin, motorcycling and skiing.
Email or call for your "Welcome to Duluth Package".